Conventional Sewing Machine Quilting
|Starts||Nov. 16, 2013, 11 a.m.|
|Ends||Nov. 16, 2013, 2 p.m.|
Quilting on Conventional Sewing Machine
- Working knowledge of sewing machine
- Sewing machine in working order
- Instruction manual for machine
- Washout marker
- Extra machine needles (prefer quilting or sharp size 14)
- Neutral thread for top and bobbin
- All feet for machine, including free motion foot if available (bring all you have, sometimes one will substitute for another.)
- Even feed (walking) foot if you have it
- Plate to cover feed dogs if available
- Basic sewing supplies (scissors, pins, marking tools, seam ripper, etc.)
We will be lowering the feed dogs to do free motion work. If this is not possible with your machine, we may be able to cover the feed dogs with plastic. Each machine is different, so only trial and error will tell if it will work.
Kit for the class - $8.00 paid to the instructor at the time of class.
All other materials used will be furnished by instructor.