Select Fall Fabrics
| New Block of the Month - Vintage Onyx
Vintage Onyx Block of the Month starts Monday, January 2nd. Monthly kits will be available after the first of each month.
This is a 6 month program.
$15 to register
$35 each month
Limited enrollment, so reserve now!
| New Beginning Quilting Class
Beginning Quilt Class
If you are interested in learning to quilt or know someone who is, we've got a four-part class scheduled to begin in January.
Four Part Class
Saturday, January 14, 10:30-3:30
Thursday, January 26, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Saturday, February 11 10:30 - 3:30 pm
Saturday, March 11, 10:30 - 3:30 pm
| Check it Out...On-Line Shopping!
We are slowly getting more items into our on-line shop. You might find that piece you were looking for from an older line, or you might find just what you need in our new arrivals. Here's a peek at a few of our new arrivals. Of course, you need to come in to see and touch all the new fabric.
Check out our selection of fabrics and precuts from the new Holly Taylor Country Road Collection.
How about this colorful contemporary line by
Studio E Fabrics...Licorice Candy
Of course, we've got a steady stream of new batiks coming in. Here's the latest fabrics, panels and bundles.
| Ways to Honor a Veteran
Any Day of the Year
- Send a letter to someone who’s currently serving in the military. Mail means more than you realize.
- Call a Veteran family member.
- Take a private moment to be proud of your country.
- Say a prayer for those who are serving.
- Donate time or money or supplies to local Veterans Day drives.
- Volunteer to help a Veteran’s Service Organization (there are lots!).
- Take a moment to reflect on what it means to live in America.
- If you notice a veteran in your day-to-day activities, shake their hand and thank them for their service.
The most important thing you can do is: